Domestic Violence

If you are in a relationship but feel threatened, scared or you are being physically, emotionally or financially abused, then what can you do? It is often difficult to admit to being in such a relationship or knowing where to turn or what you can do to stop the pattern of behaviour.

There are lots of agencies that can offer help and support in such a situation and we can advise you on where to get that help and support and if appropriate, we can apply for a Non-Molestation Injunction Order for you to protect yourself and any children that you have. You may also be able to apply for an Occupation Order to remove your partner from your home if you have suffered violence at their hands.

If you are in imminent danger from someone then such an application can be made without notice to that person and within a matter of hours to get you the protection that you need.

If you feel that you may be in danger or at risk from a partner or you are in an abusive relationship and just want to speak to someone about your options, please call us on 01737 735077 or email us for a free, no obligation, completely confidential chat.